Providing High-Quality Residential & Commercial ServicesSchedule Service
AC Repair & Installation
Serving Ross, Fairfield, Licking, Franklin, Pickaway, Fayette, and Clinton Counties — and Beyond!
Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offers residential AC repair and installation in Chillicothe and surrounding areas throughout Central and South Ohio. We install air conditioners that are powerful enough to combat the heat and humidity of Ohio summers but operate efficiently enough that they won’t break the bank. With so many modern advancements in AC technology, homeowners are often surprised how much difference a new unit can make in their comfort and the cost of utilities.
Our team also gives homeowners throughout Ross, Fairfield, and Licking Counties access to the highest-quality repair services around. Since we’ve been in business from 1977, there really is no job too big or small for us to handle. Whether an AC is blowing warm air, making strange noises, failing to turn on, or experiencing any other problem, we have the knowledge and expertise to restore it to proper working order quickly and effectively.
Our AC repair and installation services are performed by well-trained technicians who are committed to delivering the highest level of customer care. Call (740) 299-2629 today to request a free estimate!
Why Choose Us?
At Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service experience. Here's what you'll get with Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing that you can't find anywhere else:
- Professionalism. Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing demands the highest level of professionalism in each facet of our company. From the back-office service staff that arranges your service appointment, to the clean, well-stocked truck that arrives in your driveway, to the uniformed, clean-cut, polished technician that rings your doorbell -- you'll KNOW you've made the right choice to deal with a company that prioritizes service and professionalism above all else.
- Fairness and Honesty. When you work with Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, you'll know you are getting exactly what you've paid for. You can rest easy knowing our AC technicians will never take advantage of you and your patronage of our company by overcharging you for a repair. What's more, after the initial diagnostic of your problem, our technicians will stop and educate you on the required repair and secure your authorization before moving forward.
- 24/7/365 Availability. Cooling emergencies can happen any time of the day (or night), so we make ourselves available 24/7 for your convenience. We have an answering service at night and on weekends to page our on-call technicians. During normal business hours, we have a friendly customer service team to make scheduling with us easy. We have a team of residential and commercial technicians, so you can count on us 24/7/365 for emergencies no matter what type of property you own.
- Value. We stand behind our work. Every AC repair and installation service that Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing performs is handled with attentiveness and care. We believe in doing it right the first time and making sure that our customers get the most value for their money.
- Trusted Technicians. Your AC expert will arrive in a marked service truck and will be wearing a clean Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing uniform. All of our technicians have been background checked and drug screened and receive continued random drug tests to give you peace of mind when you allow an Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing pro in your home.
- Certified Experts. Our HVAC technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified, many in more than one area. NATE-certified technicians have demonstrated their knowledge of today's increasingly sophisticated heating and cooling systems by passing a nationally recognized test developed and supported by all segments of the HVAC industry. Nationally, only about 1 in 5 technicians are NATE certified.
Is It Worth It to Repair an AC?
The normal lifespan for an air conditioning system is 10 to 15 years. Since a full system replacement can be costly, it’s typically more economical to repair a malfunctioning AC that is still within the first 10 years of its life. Continually spending money to fix a broken unit after this timeframe is often like trying to repair an older car – at some point, the repairs just aren’t worth it anymore.
Signs that indicate it may be time to replace an old air conditioner include:
- Your energy bill is continuing to increase
- The unit requires repairs two or more times a year
- It’s difficult to stay cool throughout the summer
- There is poor airflow coming from the unit
- The AC is making loud banging or squealing noises
- There are uneven temperatures throughout the home
- Repairing the system will cost more than half the price of a new model
At Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we believe in doing what’s best for the customer. When we examine an air conditioning system, we will provide our honest advice about the best way to proceed. If a system can be repaired to an acceptable condition, then we’re not going to tell our customers they need to invest in a replacement. Conversely, if it’s time for an upgrade, we don’t keep recommending spending money on repairs.
What to Know Before Replacing an AC
Sometimes, AC repairs are not possible and the system will need to be replaced. When choosing an air conditioner, it’s important to select the right brand and model for a household’s situation. Purchasing an AC without proper research can leave homeowners stuck with a unit that doesn’t meet their needs.
Selecting the most suitable AC for a home begins by considering the following factors:
- Energy consumption
- Efficient ductwork
- Air quality
- Additional equipment
Many people find themselves not knowing how to think through these issues for themselves and arrive at an informed decision. That’s why Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is here to help! We have over 45 years of experience guiding customers to the right system for their needs and budgets and ensuring that it’s installed correctly for maximum performance.
Call (740) 299-2629 or contact us online to receive 24/7 support for AC repair and installation in Central Ohio.
Interested in a Maintenance Agreement?
Our experience at Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing confirms that maintaining your air conditioning equipment on a regular basis is the best way to protect your investment, just like regular oil changes and tune-ups protect your car.
When it comes to getting the best in cooling equipment or service, the only name you need to know is Accurate Heating, Cooling & Plumbing.
For emergency service, call (740) 299-2629 right now!
- Sales & Service
- HVAC & Plumbing
- Residential & Commercial
We Make It Right
We believe in delivering honest value and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Christian faith-based company aiming to operate ethically and above reproach.